Tax for freelance teachers

Starting a new job as a freelance teacher?  The school might recommend that you get registered for VAT under the flat-tax regime (regime forfettario).  Nothing wrong with that – simplified accounting formalities, no need to add VAT onto invoices etc. But have a word with […]

Main Residence – Tax Relief on Purchase

You can save purchase tax (registration tax) on the purchase of Italian real estate if you elect to occupy as your main residence (in Italy) and actually occupy it as such for the five years following purchase. In order to occupy it as your main […]

Don`t copy text!